Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Card: Photoshop



-Birthday Card

-This assignment involved finding a picture from the internet and making it into a birthday Invitation.

-The final Product would be a birthday invitation.

-I used Photo shop for this assignment.

- The first step was planning my design in a dummy. Then when I opened the picture in photoshop I changed the canvas size to match that of my dummy. I centered my picture while doing this. I then added the type, choosing my font and size. To finish I added an inside stroke and printed.

-This was most likely my worst work in this class, I made a very boring design. I was also disappointed to find out that my picture would not fit the page I was printing on because printers do not print the full 8.5x11.

No comments:

Post a Comment