Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Old Grandfather



-Grandfather

-This assignment involved coloring and restoring an old photograph.

- The final product would be a colored picture with no folds, dust, or scratches.

- For this assignment I used Adobe Photoshop.

-First, I fixed the fold down the center with the clone tool and the dust and scratches with the history brush and dust and scratches filter. I also had to fix one of they eyes, I didi this by copying the eye on the left hand side and pasting it on the right. Then I selected each of the sections of the picture with the quick mask tool saving each one separately and coloring them.

-I felt I did a great job taking out the crease and though there every thing was brown I did a good job with the colors aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment