Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black Square Book



-Black Square Project

-This assignment involved using four black squares of equal size to describe six words; congestion, playful, bold, tension, order, and increase; on a square canvas, then making a book showcasing the art.

-The final product would be a book with six pages of art.

-I used Adobe Illustrator to make all of the art and InDesign to put together and print the book.

-First I made thumbnails for my art and then created a dummy. After picking the thumbnails I liked I recreated them in Illustrator, then brought them into in design. In InDesign I arranged the pages and created an about the creator page. I then printed the book and stitched it.

-This assignment went well for me I thought my art work really depicted the words from the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment