Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Marbled Paper Notepad



-Marbled Paper Notepad

-This assignment involved marbling paper to cover a cardboard covered paper notepad

-The final product would be a marbled paper notepad.

-No software was used for this project.

-The first step in creating this notepad was marbling the paper, I then, when the paper was dry cut my paper to fit the cardboard cover, then I glued the paper down to the cardboard. After letting the glue dry I chose a stack of paper to fit in the middle of each cover, stacked everything up, and drilled two holes over the binding. I use two screw-bindings to hold the notepad together.

-My notepad making experience went well except for when I was marbling the paper. The green ink seemed to be dried out and it clumped together on the paper. My final product had a few big green spots on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment