Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Travelco: Travel Company Photoshop Ad



-Travel Agency Annual

-This assignment involved cropping and adding to background pictures then bringing in two other photoshopped pictures.

-The final product would be a full color annual for a travel agency.

-For this assignment I used Adobe Photoshop.

-First I removed the damaged parts of this photograph, then I added a small portion of sky using the gradient tool. The next step was bring in other objects like the blimp and plane that I had previously used quick mask and the paint brush to mask out of other pictures. After Placing the objects where I felt they fits I used a transparent to black gradient to make them blend into the sky. Then I created my type and added effects.

-I was pleased with the look of the final product. I was especially surprised by the quality of the sky addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment