Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nexto: Photoshop Ad



-Nexto

-This assignment involved cropping and adding to an existing background photo then seamlessly adding in other pictures.

-The final product would be an annual for a company called Nexto.

-For this project I used Adobe Photoshop.

-The first step was to crop out the ruined part of the background, then change the canvas size and add sky using the eyedropper and gradient tools. In the added sky I placed pictures that I had previously masked out of their original photographs using quick mask and the paint brush tool. After placing them in their own layers I used a transparent to black gradient to make them blend into the sky. To finish the assignment I added the company name with an effect.

-This Project went well I was especially impressed with the added segment of sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment