Friday, July 30, 2010



-Family

-This assignment involved fixing an old photograph.

-The final product would be a completely restored family photo.

-I used photo shop for this assignment.

-The first step in restoring this photo was removing the tape on top and bottom without destroying any of the photo itself, for this I used both healing brushes. Then I blurred the picture using dust and scratches, took a snapshot , and used the snap shot as the base for the history brush. Because the blurred picture had no dust and scratches, every part of the original I replaced with the blur would not have blemishes. I used this technique to remove al of the dust and scratches. Finally I replaced the nose Of the man on the far right with the other man's because of the damage to the existing nose.

-I did a good job going over the dust and scratches and the nose replacement was awesome, but the bottom tape did not come out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment